Welcome to the Jack Nowell website. Our focus is on providing you with an informative, interactive and exciting website. However, in order to do this we have to maintain a certain set of rules so as to ensure that everyone can benefit from the site and the information and services it offers. We have set out below the terms upon which you must agree to when using our site.
We hope you enjoy the site.
1 About these terms
These terms govern and explain how you may access and use this website and all associated web pages (Site). You should read this document carefully before using the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with or accept any part of these terms then you should stop using the Site immediately.
We may vary these terms at any time by updating this page. It is your responsibility to check for any amendments.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at [email protected].
2 Use of our site
Subject to the remainder of this section, you are permitted to print and download extracts from our Site for your own personal non-business use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on our Site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on our Site are used separately from accompanying text;
- any of our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
You may only use our Site in a lawful manner. In particular, you must:
- ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
- not use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- not use our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind;
- not use our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit unauthorised or unsolicited marketing or similar material (commonly referred to as “spam”);
- not use our Site to bully, threaten, harass, intimidate, insult, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person.
You recognise and accept that our Site may include logos, trademarks and other intellectual property that belongs to other third parties including details of Jack Nowell’s club rugby, sponsorships and international affiliation. These terms grant NO right or licence for you to use such logo, trademark or other intellectual property and you must not do so under any circumstances.
3 Content Standards
You MUST NOT transmit to or from our Site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse our Site (including, without limitation, by hacking). We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this Policy.
4 Interactive Services
We may make bulletin boards, live streaming, tagging, personal messages, video and photo sharing, selling products and services, member areas, chat rooms or other communication services (Interactive Services) available on the Site.
We are not obliged to monitor or moderate any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, information or material (Submission) submitted to our Interactive Services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
We may remove or edit any Submission to any of our Interactive Services whether they are moderated or not and at our absolute discretion.
Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below.
By making a Submission, you grant to us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the Submission (in whole or in part) on the Site, and on any other websites operated by us, indefinitely.
If you wish to complain about any Submission posted on our Site, or any other content on our Site, please contact us at [email protected] Please ensure that any complaint sets out the nature of the complaint, the precise area of the Site you are complaining about and your contact details. You should also send us any evidence to support your complaint. We will review your complaint against our usage policy and will try to update you as soon as reasonably possible of our decision.
Use of the Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of a parent or guardian. We advise all parents and guardians that allow a minor to use the site to explain the risks and importance of online safety. Minors who use the site should ensure that they speak to their parents or guardians to ensure they properly understand the rules for using the Site.
5 Submission Standards
Any Submission you make to our Interactive Services and any other communication to users of our Site by you must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion.
In particular, any Submission or communication by you must be:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
6 Login Details
In the event that we provide any services (including Interactive Services) that require you to have a login then you accept that you are solely responsible for protecting your login details including user name and passport. You must not share these details with anyone. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use or access of your account.
You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- is placed on a website that itself breaches these terms.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
9 Using our name and logo
You may not use our trade marks, logos or trade names except in accordance with these terms. Where we give permission to use our trade marks, logos or trade names, you shall do so only in accordance with our brand guidelines as available from us from time to time.
We shall apply these terms in our absolute discretion. In the event of you breach these terms we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions or any other communication to users of our Site by you to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
11 Limitation of Liability
All material on our Site is provided “as is” and without conditions, warranties or guarantees. To the extent permitted by law we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties or other terms that are implied by statute or law. In addition, to the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from your use or reliance on any part of our Site including without limit any loss of income, business, profit, data or goodwill.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, denial of service attack or other harmful material that infects your computer, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site. Nothing in these terms excludes our liability for death or personal injury or any other liability that cannot be excluded by applicable laws.
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or relating to your use of our Site. Any dispute will governed by the law of England and Wales.